While part of our ethos is to team with our clients to fire up their operations and message, we also offer service packages with short-term engagement. We bring the same passion to these projects and leave you better educated to deal with the challenges and opportunities that face your business.
We provide a full service marketing audit, get you up to speed fast, and leave you with a plan that you can execute on your own or with support.
- Rebrand or a brand freshener including website redesign and reevaluation of your current marketing practices.
- Full service social media management
- Content Creation to support your brand's mission
Communications & Public Relations
We work with clients to build media plans to help them tell their story. Connecting with storytellers and influencers to get the word out about your product or service.
- Press Events
- Press Releases
- Feature Articles
Social Media Services
We work with you to build a social media presence. Find your brand's voice and interact with your fans across social platforms. We provide both long-term social media management and training in best practices that enable you to take on social media for your brand.
- Social Media Assessment
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Training
Strategic Planning Workshop
Our businesses operate in complex, competitive environments. Things change quickly, and it’s easy to drift away from our mission, neglect important organizational objectives, and maybe even lose sight of what business we’re really in. Ignite’s team, experienced in a wide variety of industries, will lead a non-judgmental, objective forum to refine your organization’s mission and values, evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, analyze the dynamics of your marketplace, and develop a comprehensive plan to drive specific and measurable objectives. Ignite will even help you package this plan and promote it throughout your organization.
What to expect from an Ignite Strategic Planning Workshop:
- 1 to 2 days of focused discussion and exercises
- Interesting outside material and examples to provoke thinking, collaboration, and applications
- Ignite will do its homework prior to the workshop by studying your industry and learning about your organization
- Objectivity – It’s important to have strategic planning led by a team without preconceived ideas or hostage to the way things have always been done
- Ignite will provide both a written summary of the workshop, as well as a written assessment of the organization’s position and challenges moving forward.